.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Lake Powell Trip

Every year we look forward to LP. One of our favorite corners of the world. Plenty of family time, swimming, food, hikes, laughs and photo opportunities. Every evening you can look forward to breathtaking sunsets and vistas. Sometimes within a .5 mile hike away.

_DSC8136And8more_tonemapped-2

_DSC8354

_DSC8150

_DSC8061

This is where I ran out of shade... We were on a long hike and one of the boys forgot to bring sandles and it was the hottest part of the day. It got to the point where you couldn't walk bare feet without burning your feet. I ended up giving Mason my shoes and staying back. I had about 18" of shade along this wall, so I laid down to take a nap while the rest of the group continued hiking. This was my view as I laid on my back.
_DSC8082And8more_tonemapped-2

No comments: