.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bavelas Farm

Some photos of a recent shoot at the Bavelas farm. This place has a ton a crusty stuff that always makes for some interesting background. This is my brother's family. I was pretty excited with how this turned out, had to get down and dirty to get this shot.



_DSC6980-Edit

These are mine... I love these punks!
_DSC7192-Edit

_DSC7175

This was love at first sight... Trust me :/
_DSC7136

_DSC7121

This is one of my favorite families in the world. Each one of these kids have a special place in my heart.
_DSC7226

_DSC7262-Edit

2 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Matty. I cannot believe these pics!!! I am DYING over the ones with McKay and the kitten. Does he live with you now?? And the one with Mase and Maxy, folding their arms with the other cute boy (your nephew??). "A"dorable!!! Love you guys!!! and Love your boys!!!

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooooo good! Nice job!